Hey everyone! Thank you for participating in the Gwandalan workshops held around Australia. We would love to initiate a community discussion around palliative care for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Here are some points to consider:
- Describe your experiences providing palliative care to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people been.
- What have you learned or reflected on as a result of the workshops?
- What are some resources from the workshops or your own experience that helped you reflect on the needs of First Nations individuals in palliative care?
- What changes or actions did you implement in your care practice?
- What measures do you believe are most important in providing culturally appropriate and effective care and assisting First Nations people?
- Feedback and comments regarding the Gwandalan Workshops.
- 6 months ago
- Gwandalan Workshops